Aprons for Bibi's Patissiere

I am sending off my Apron order to Bibi's Patissiere wich will open in Lafayette, LA  in the very near future!  I am excited about this Patissiere as all the baked goods are Gluten Free!  Check them out on Facebook for pictures of the lovely baked goods with the health concious in mind  YUM!

Now to show the aprons the employee's will be wearing, designed and handmade by me. It was requested to do my French masquerade apron in all muslin of three different tones.  This apron is completely lined with no exposed seams, I top stitched for decor and for the apron to lay flat, I am making one for me for sure!  I love the neutral tones, reminds me of flour, sugar, and baking.





I made the Apron Strings long enough to tie in front or back


 I will post the address  of Bibi's when they open and I will have some pictures sent to me and of course I really really really would love to make the drive and visit sometime this year! 

I am making this version of my french masquerade apron available in my Etsy and at Pickers Point later this week as well. Remember, I love custom orders, shabby chic? Cottage? Modern blacks and whites? I hope Bibi's is a huge hit and I hope the employee's enjoy their aprons!

Next week I am going to sew up the designs I posted a few weeks back........just been busy with the booth at pickers point and getting it stocked and all purdy!

Have a great rest of your Tuesday!!!

Sherry

Comments

  1. Oh Sherry these are absolutely gorgeous!!!
    I love visiting your blog and always leave smiling!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts