Rachel Ashwell's prairie, book signing and inspiration

I am still working on the doors for my antique booth at Uniques Gallery and will be set up completely over the weekend.  This evening I checked my emails............I have been posting of blue and white and I painted the blue door and found alot of white chippy ones, I have many inspiration photo's to show over the next few days. But when I saw this I just had to post it!


Ahhh see the chippy white facade and the blue bench  I love it!!  I am making aprons, much different than Rachel's and I will be hanging them on a vintage mannequin...... And the thing that is really getting me is that Rachel will have a book signing on September 27th at her new couture store and well I am only 4 hours and 11 minutes door to door.........hmmmm.

Sherry

Comments

Popular Posts