My French Provencial Dresser and a move in Antique Shops/Plans!

After getting the news that the French Vanity that Barb and I put in her booth at Golightlies sold in just 5 days......I stayed up painting a replacement.  This is a French Provencial dresser and mirror that I worked on last night and this morning and we put it in Barbs booth. 


French Provencial Dresser and Mirror. I used Paris Grey and drybrushed details with old white Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.   I drybrushed the mirror with a coat of Paris Grey and a touch of old white, handwaxed both and buffed.  This is the dresser in Barbs Booth.


Now for the Antique mall news... Okay I know I have been setting up this booth, setting up another booth.....putting things in a friends booth........I just cannot contain myself in one booth......I have the best picker in the world and I love to paint so  after alot of thought and a wonderful opportunity to expand my space at Uniques Gallery in Roanoke.  At the end of this month  I am moving from Pickers Point and Moving my booth at Uniques

Into

an 18 by 18 room.  I will share part of the space with my Friend Barbara Yeck.  I will miss my clients and vendor friends at Pickers Point and hope they will come visit me in the new room wich should be done in approx 2 weeks...........until then I will continue to show my things in the pavillion area. I know I will love the large space, Heat and Air, beautiful decor that the owner has in mind,  she is hanging a beautiful Chandelier for us in the middle of this room!!  I feel that this space will showcase the handpainted furniture that I love to do!  

The room is not yet painted but here is a picture 
The walls are being painted a nuetral color and a very large chandelier will hang from the middle of the 20 foot tall ceiling

concrete floor, windows, very high ceilings and lots of walls! I adore this space and cannot wait to move my furniture from the pavillion area to "the room"  this room will be filled with French/Shabby Chic hand painted furniture and home decor!

There are many more spaces available at Uniques Gallery in Roanoke Texas and I know in a short time it will be a wonderful destination spot to come dine in the "Unique Dining Capital of Texas and then go shopping at Uniques Antiques!"


I am painting, sewing, and Planning till the room is complete.  After that I hope to stay for a long long time... No more setting up new booths........(I have been in setup mode for 5 months).I love this shop and feel that this room and my consolidating all my time and energy to one shop will be a wonderful step for me in order to grow my business in the direction that I invision!!

If any of you are looking for a wonderful spot in Roanoke, TX  Come take a look!
Tell Yoly I sent ya!


 
Sherry

Comments

  1. wow Sherry, that is quite a big move. I can't imagine filling up an 18 x 18 booth. But, I'm sure you will have it full of wonderful things.

    Congrats on your success.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts