Restocking Booth at Uniques Gallery Antiques-Roanoke TX

Wow what a wonderful time I am having being a vendor at Uniques Gallery.........I have been there for two weeks and have restocked the booth with furniture several times, I stocked yesterday and came back to add just a couple more things and pieces that were fresh yesterday were ............sold!  Thanks to all my wonderful customers who are shopping my booths!

Here are a few recent pictures of my booth at Uniques Gallery
Here was my booth refreshed yesterday


With the immediate sale of my White Santa Barbara Inspired mirror in first picture I  made some changes today

I put in an antique Vanity that I hanpainted using Annie Sloan Chalkpaint, distressed and handwaxed with dark and clear waxes

I added a French Provencial Sideboard where my sofa table and stools were, this was handpainted in old white and cream AS chalkpaint and waxed with dark and clear.  I added alot of my
vintage framed magnetic chalkboards, two of the boards in my booth are framed by circa 1920 French Paper mache' frames you can read the french paper with articles on the back of one of the frames....so cool



Coffee table was put in yesterday but with the sale of a curio and three large mirrors yesterday this has been moved to center to make room for the vanity
I love decorating and being able to redecorate and add as I sell, it is just like playing house for me!

Thanks for reading! 

Sherry

Comments

  1. Happy you are doing so well! Congrats! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!! Sounds like you are
    doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vanity! It looks great without the side mirrors! The color is great too.
    You have beautiful items in your booth. Glad things are moving along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sherry, I have spent s e v e r a l minutes going through your posts and admiring your beautiful work! I love what you have done with the Chalk Paint! Amazing! You have inspired me to get going on some of my furniture! I bet your pieces don't stay in the booths for long! Have a wonderful day painting!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    P.S. I have green eyes too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts