Shabby Chippy Old Doors

We have worked from sunup till sundown getting ready for Lonestar Booth  Cleaning painting distressing building.........  Here is a pic so far of my booth.  The Louis Blue French Provencial dresser was painted today and will be hung as a shelve tomorrow....It did not fit in the truck with all the doors.  Going in are a fireplace mantle, 100 + year old iron bed, and much more!




The variations of white and chippiness have already added texture to the rather stark back wall,
More to be added tomorrow, booth setup takes alot of time but sure is fun. I have to Thank my husband
as he has know how and labored all day to help me with my booth!  My dear Abbigail has sat ever so patiently while we were working on booth. 

Have a wonderful, wonderful and Safe New Years Eve !

Sherry

Comments

  1. I can tell I am going to love your booth because I adore it already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love old architectural salvage pieces. So many possibilities and endless ideas for decorating. Doors are tops on my list. Happy New Year friend!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. - good luck with your booth. I'm thinking about setting one up myself this Winter. Let us know how you make out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts