A few new things at Lonestar

I have been so busy maintaining my booth at Uniques Gallery in Roanoke and setting up booth at Lonestar Antiques in Fort Worth

I have received several request for custom work and have been keeping some of that up as well and as a painter/blogger/semi designer  I love to show my work it is like a diary of all I have done so here goes.


Milk glass, Chandeliers, handmade burlap and rouche table runner

I hand painted a large ornate mirror with grey and drybrushed with white, I love this combination!  The metal french blue suitcase is vintage love the patina and we have a medicine cabinet that can be used as a shelve for what nots

I love using creams, whites, greys, and blues I feel it adds more interest having different shades than all the same color.  I am soon going to do another gold dresser!

 French Grey cupcake holder with birds nest
Another grey Mirror, Sofa table has three shades of grey is distressed and handwaxed.  I have script fabric on the grey chairs that I drybrushed with a touch of white and handwaxed

I have had quite a few customers ask to buy the shelve on the wall.  Sorry it is for display, however I do custom work and upon a customer calling about wall shelve I did a dresser, end tables in the same finish, she also wanted a coffee table.  I have cards in both my locations and I do custom work!!

Order completed for my sweet customer who is putting them in a farmhouse!

Same color and process used on my wall shelve can be created on any piece I have or you supply the piece!

While I had these colors out I also completed a desk to and took it to my Uniques Gallery Location
I love to two tone, dry brush, and antique glaze, oh and distressing furniture is a stress reliever I tell ya.  Have you ever taken a electric sander to paint and wood, it really is fun!

My customer stated that she will use the dresser in a living room to put flatscreen tv and the nightstands as end tables we did a coffee table in a stark white and heavily distressed that will be used in the same room, we did not want to get too matchy matchy!

My daughter took this picture, she loves taking photo's and filming on my phone when she gets a little bored
My Antiquing buddy.  Funny one of my first post was of me and Abbigail going shopping at this mall, and now we are setting up booth, pricing taking photo's, same little girl just two years older.  She loves Lonestar and has found some of her favorite things here.


I am adding several more pieces to both locations over the next two days and then
hopefully taking a day or to to enjoy my "Creatively Made" e-course over at Jeanne Olivers, so far the class is awesome!!  Are any of you taking it??


Thanks for reading, Hope you are having a wonderful Day!!

Sherry

Comments

  1. You did a great job! I may have to go down to lonestar and check out your birds nests!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts