French Farmhouse Kitchen?

I have been wanting to paint some of my rooms for awhile now and with the New Year and all I want to go for a more soothing calmer look.  Previously my home resembled tuscany, bright colors.  While I like the look of all white I still crave a little color so I got Benjamin Moore French Canvas I will take before and afters but the olive green will go.

Here is an inspiration picture of a kitchen I would love to have, but since we are not building right now I think I can get this look on a smaller scale........before and afters coming soon.

here is what is inspiring me right now!


 Can you imagine living in a farmhouse in the South of France???
Or just building an Acadian Farmhouse in Texas.....

I keep going back and forth between French Farmhouse and American Farmhouse, the French style is very prevalent in our neck of the woods...

We just started thinking of the possibility of building so there will be plenty of time to decide but for now I think the inspiration kitchen in the picture above will suite this house well.

Pics of kitchen  coming soon!

Have a Happy Friday!
Sherry

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new look!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to live in the South of France. I visited there many times as a child. There's something about the farmhouses and French countryside that's not found anywhere else.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts