I am really going to miss this piece!

In addition to my two booths I from time to time do pieces for my friends to place in their booths, this particular piece was residing at GoLightly's Antiques in North Richland Hills TX.......gotta keep up with my picker I could fill many booths!!  This particular piece I actually found, I do go picking on my own from time to time and I painted this my friend texted me last night that she had sold and I am feeling a little loss.......I know I can only keep so many pieces in my house but there are a few pieces you just really feel a kinship to.  I hope the new owner adores his/her early 1900 English Barley Twist Buffet with Mercury Glass mirror!!



These older solid wood pieces with alot of character are what we specialize in!

Have a wonderful Sunday!! I am off to put the finishing touches on some more pieces I love and to stock more in Lonestar and Uniques Today!

Sherry

Comments

Popular Posts