New Blog Banner for New Year

Last night I felt the need to redo my blog banner for the new year.  The picture on my banner is one I took of Shantygirl @ Lonestar in Fort Worth and I feel it reflects my color choices, style and the direction I am headed in for 2012.  Do you change your banner often??  I have to say it changed 26 times between last night and this morning.................

My Personal goal for 2012







I am dusting off the Ballet Barre this week and doing my beloved Bar Method Video's I never made it to the exhale spa in Dallas last year wich was one of my resolutions.....I am going to use my favorite videos and tons of cardio and go with Hubby to gym close by the house this year.  Let's just say I have three to four sizes to get back to my ole self and  to fit into cute jeans again I will I will I will........LoneStar has a beautiful boutique with wonderful clothing and I would love to wear something cute to make a trip in May/June to New Orleans with Hubby.  Root for me! I need all the help I can get.

Another Goal is to build a shop out back so my house can be clean and pretty all the time and not have furniture in my Kitchen


And that leads to another Goal, Neutralizing and calming my palette at home.  That will begin this week I have my Benjamin Moore French Canvas.........a little Grey and some white, and a touch of Provence blue and Louis Blue!

What are you goals for 2012?


Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Sherry

Comments

  1. I have recently changed my banner over on my blog. I agree with you I also have the goal to tame my homes color as well! Little by little.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts