Our French Dresser turned birds nest display

I have been working at LoneStar Antiques today on my booth finally got a minute to put in some smalls, more to come tomorrow and over the weekend!  I wanted to share how the French Provencial dresser turned into a birds nest turned out as a display.

I added branches and spanish moss to shelves and branch ontop

stuffed it with market and vintage, lots of blues and golds, some whites and I have miniature chandelier night lights, ceramic birds, german glitter glass on eggs and "Nest" letters, I added train cases, stools, and more vintage whatnots on top

This Bird looks happy to me

I also have little nests with bird eggs!

I will be filling other shelves and blank wall space but here is a look at the rest so far..... Hope you like it.......


Brought in my French Lamourex Mannequin head made in NYC in the early 1930's I have several chandelier
lamps, tea light holders etc.

Bringing books and glassware to fill shelves tomorrow.  I have a primitive childs porta potty on top of the grey farmhouse shelves, got this from my brother inlaw in Oklahoma, it is housed in wood and the cutout seat has an awesome patina.........actual pot is enamelware with blue rim....glamour and rust........

Just another shot of the other side,  More furniture, iron beds etc. coming soon!


Thanks for looking


Sherry




Comments

  1. Sherry,

    I like your mannequin head. Has it sold yet? If not, can you email me at

    thamilton@ycsd.york.va.us

    and let me know the cost. How heavy is she, etc.

    Thanks!
    Tina-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your booth and love the mannequin, is it for sale?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts