Shantygirl @ Lonestar Antiques

 I  wanted to shout out how much I am loving being a vendor at Lonestar!  Yes it is a large place but there are so many wonderful people that it feels cozy!  My neighbors are all wonderful and the owners are very friendly.  Having fun!  I stocked a few new things today and now this week will be focusing alot of attention on my Shantygirl @ Uniques Gallery Antiques location. I am excited to spiff things up there I am painting ,my part of the room and the beadboard a dove white, I am working on a fireplacee, cool doors and another dresser/bird's nest a farmhouse dresser etc.  Hope you come visit both places!

Here are pics I took today of Lonestar and pics of Uniques will be coming when the makeover of my booth is complete.

I added two farmhouse nightstands, alot of smalls we found pickin this weekend. My husband daughter and I had a blast, got dusty, and a few splinters but we found many treasures!

I painted this vanity a soft grey it was previously white so when I distressed white is peeking through, I just love the soft look of it!

Painted a little what-not curio shelve a deep aubusson blue, distressed added knobs
and My beloved number 5

Painted an old phone table and think it would be perfect for entryway or mudroom to take off shoes etc. plug in the ipod.....on the other side is my love or hate piece I blogged about in previous blog
Another French Provencial nightstand with drawers original hardware painted a deep grey and distressed to show the previous white paint peeking through

This is one of yesterdays finds. It is a old preachers pulpit. I think it would be a wonderful addition to a restaraunt, hair salon or any place that require a receptionist/hostess. It has a lift up top on hinges and a compartment to put things.  I need to do a little touch up work and this will be going to Lonestar when I have more room


Thanks for reading, Have a wonderful Monday!!!

Sherry



Comments

  1. Your space looks outstanding...looks like you have been a busy bee at painting.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so great! Mom and I are working on Sunday so we'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S REALLY WONDERFUL BLOG ALSO " I LIKE IT "

    THANKS FOR SHARING VERY GOOD INFO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing write up! thank you so much for this information!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts