Added some Annie Sloan Scandinavian pink to Lonestar!

I love Annie Sloan's Scandinavian Pink and added a little to my Lonestar booth yesterday. I also added some fluffy French style pillows, flowers, a little market what not's, and  wanted to show you my updated booth!

Painted a Roll top desk and chair set in Annie Sloan Chalkpaint Scandinavian Pink, sold before I put a price tag on it, love when that happens, new owner approached me and said oh no has that sold already cause she saw no price tag!  What a thrill to a dealer to meet customer, she is putting this in her daughters room!!   Layaway's are very welcome at my booth Ya'll!!



This awesome two piece dresser/lighted hutch is very old, I painted Annie Sloan French Linen and when I went to distress the previous colors of white and then blue showed thru, love it ! I hand waxed and buffed  then threw some of my french pillows in drawers and it also has a lovely vintage Scandinavian pink doll cradle on it!

Vintage Chalkpainted furniture!!!

Vintage Desk with pullout drawer has little compartments for pens and paper, love this old piece, painted a vintage pink shelve and filled with goodies! Added Mercury Glass Taper Candle Holders!
Fireplace Mantle has sold but I have another to bring down this week!

Cute Girls Vanity!  Several Layers of paint revealed!  Little pink stationary box and llittle pink doll desk!

I added more Wendy Addison German Glass Glitter Eggs and Nest....


Check Out Wendy Addison's Theatre of Dreams/Studio

Such a talented artist using real german glitter glass and the highest quality on her products!

I am very Happy to carry Wendy Addison Products and will be stocking more

 I also added  French Paperweights, Birds
lot's of gift items for you or a friend! The French end table shown in this picture housing the white shelve is painted in Annie Sloans Coco, love that color!!!


Beautiful Pink Peonies!


A Wooden Sleigh Doll Bed, fits American Girl Dolls, filled with Round Velvet Tufted Pillows!
I was going to make bedding for the doll beds but did not quite find the time.... I really miss having a little time to sew......

Thanks for looking have a wonderful Weekend!  I am taking the booth that adjoins me on my left hand side and will be painting this following week and filling!  Hope you stop by.

I will be leaving Uniques Gallery  In Roanoke by May 15th So as of April 1 I will be having a huge sale as not to move too much furniture, I have CHest, tables, beds............ I simply cannot show items in two places, be a mom, wife and housekeeper and have time to sew and summer is coming....I want to spend more time with my little girl!! So in the near future I will be more organized, sewing playing, cleaning and reading,....exercising, having time to curl hair......and we are putting in a vegetable garden....bike riding, you get the picture..... I have been painting 24-7.....gotta get it under control

 Sooooooo    That's my plan and  and I am sticking to it!,   I hope my Uniques Customers come see me at Lonestar Just head South on 377 only 11 Miles from Uniques and Lonestar is on right hand side!!  Upon entering Lonestar head to the left  take the first Isle heading towards the clothing boutique I am on the endcap of the first Isle, however,  there are over 200 very talented dealers, lots of French/Shabby chic/primitive eye candy all over the mall, My husband loves this mall so bring your family! We have an awesome tea room not too fru fru, live piano player and the best Quiche and chicken salad I have ever had I recommend the Quiche sampler!!!


Thanks!

Sherry

Comments

  1. i wish i could come see :) looks so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great. Love those peonies--they look real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth looks great - that mantle was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts