Wow, Weekend of Painting.....Coco, Versailles, Aubusson, Ochre, White

I have painted everything in my path this weekend, if it stood still it got painted

I started out yesterday painting coffee table and end tables in Coco for son, I painted a two piece desk with hutch and a two piece bar with storage in Aubusson and white and painted a chair white and heavily distressed so he could use it with his computer/laptop station desk done in Aubusson, (did not get pics of all but some are in previous post)  Painted a swivel bamboo chair in ochre and made it blend with the other goodies.

Here is the "Bar" and he has a matching two piece desk with hutch

Aubusson and Stark White Bar For my son's apt.

Then I worked on a piece using Annie Sloan Versailles and stark white

My husband Picked this buffet server I handpainted it with Annie Sloan Versailles, distressed hand waxed with clear and buffed and lovingly took it down to my booth  at noon........got a call a little later and it is "Taken" love when that happens, Thanks Awesome wonderful Customer!!  Hope you love it! 
.
Between painting for two booths and for son I painted 22 pieces of furniture this week..........hmmmmm why did I not burn any dang calories?????????  Moving furniture and painting are building strenght I can lift a fifty lb bag of dog food and walk for miles........... no problem,  but if I could only fast walk on treadmill while painting..........................gotta think about that one!!


Have a wonderful Evening and enjoy your week!

Sherry


Comments

Popular Posts