Our New Candles



We have been pouring candles for a few years now and I was ready for a change .  Being so inspired by vintage and romantic decor and a little idea of ....seam binding from my good friend Barbara.....we have decided to fancy up our little mason jars.......

All in a row, more scents and colors to come throughout the week.....







This is our little Candle dressing area! 

All online orders are now packaged in a handstamped cotton gift bag, I have included a beautiful postcard with burning instructions on the back.

We are stocking our new line in Barbara's space at Go Lightlies, North Richland Hills Texas tomorrow!  Her space is right by the tea room.......

I hope you like the new packaging!!


Sherry

Comments

  1. I am so excited and proud of you, Sherry! You have so many talents, and you share them beautifully! I can certainly see you eventually building a little candle shop of your own, girl! Congrats on the opportunity to work with Janet at White & Faded, too! You must be over the moon thrilled!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, Thank you so much! I am completely over the moon working with Janet for White & Faded.....she is so talented and so sweet! I cannot wait to see your porches, so exciting!

      Delete
  2. Sherry they are beautiful. I am so happy for you. I gifted my daughter with your Milk Honey & Oats candle and she loves it's natural scent so much. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerrie I am so happy she loves it thanks for following over here!!! The name of that scent has been changed to honeyed milk for the new line

      Delete
  3. Hi Sherry, Glad you found my blog....I love yours!! I am a follower and look forward to seeing/reading your posts! So pretty~~~who doesn't LOVE a pretty candle! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxie, thanks so much for stopping by, love your blog as well!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Sherry, so glad you're back, love those candles, the packaging is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debra for stopping by and thankyou on the compliment on the candle packaging

      Delete
  5. Love your candles and I think that I was one of your original testers? Will be ordering more soon...have a great summer at your gorgeous farmhouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Janet you were one of the original testers! And your input and that of a few others helped me greatly in refining the candles!! You have a great beach summer by the pool too!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts