Getting Ready for Lonestar Antique Mall

Oh my I have been painting!   I had a really hard time deciding how to set up my booth at LoneStar and poured through all my inspiration pictures and books the last few days.  While I absolutely love the French Grey booth look and I enjoyed my French Aubusson blue door at Uniques..............




Seeing as I have my mind and eyes looking at Farmhouse designs and wanting a real fresh/refreshing backdrop for my furniture and handmades, I decided to go white Farmhouse style!  Benjamine Moore Dove White to be exact.  Some doors I painted and distressed but I have have three that are pure natural patina old and chippy white!!  My booth will have color as I will  paint our vintage furniture in french greys and blues and of course whites and creams and maybe the occasional Arles.

I threw in a picture of my unfinished hutch I am working on and a fireplace mantle can be seen behind the doors.  I will be painting my walls tomorrow at LoneStar!  Having so much fun and am excited to be a part of this mall!

Today  at Uniques Gallery I added a couple of chandeliers and some market goodies, I love Wendy Addison and have some of her "nest" line. I enjoy Wendy Addison check out her website sometime and see her "Theatre of Dreams!" 




Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

Sherry

Comments

  1. Yayyyyy I have been out of the online loop lately so didn't know you were moving!! I am sooo stinkin' excited because Lone Star is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting ready to load up the trailer and head to Lone Star myself. Gonna re-do the front booth so maybe I will see you there. So excited you are going to be at Lone Star!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is Lone Star? Love the chandeliers.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann Lone Star is in Haltom city on 377 right at the Haltom WAtaugua line. I will get the exact address and post and maybe we can have lunch in the tea room!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts