Alot of heart and vintage finds

My husband (the best picker ever!!) found a vintage Lane Cedar Chest in the perfect shade of blue in a shabby state of perfection for my taste and I just wanted to share a few pics, I am still working on home still working on velvet chairs, still working on christmas......but here is something that needs no work is perfect just as found!  Love items with original patina




My mother had made me a Texas star quilt that I will put in this chest along with some other quilts to just grab and snuggle with while watching tv.

 My friend Barbara had the chicken coop coffee table.....I painted a cowrug silver and white this week and  I ventured and found the blue tool box, this is how the items I find usually come, needing a cleaning!  this will make a wonderful crochet tool box, or a jewelry box or well awesome display for collectibles in a vintage chic prairie home!

 Daughter decorated the Gingerbread house at the Gaylord Texas Ice event we went to this year and had a wonderful time!  Added a few purple glasses to my blue's and pinks, house is pretty much taking on a purple blue and pink color scheme on white!  Love how since we finished painting all the rooms are blending well,  still debating on kitchen cabinets!


My Texas Prairie/Ranch house and Christmas in the works!! Sewing homemade stockings and getting some sleighs and mangers out of attic!

My Friend Maria sent me these wonderful

 I put pics on FB daily just had to stop and drop and update here.....Hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season With family!!

Till next week
Sherry






Comments

Popular Posts