Shantygirl Free Shipping Sale extended to Oct. 14

Sale has been extended to Oct. 14! Thanks for the wonderful response to the rollout of my candle line in retail and online!!

I will write a new post after the sale but below is original Rollout/sale post!

Thanks!
Sherry



Hi all, I am in the process of loading my Etsy shop today and tomorrow and will be having a free shipping sale on items ordered today-Oct. 7, 2013.  I will only be shipping in the U.S. at this time


Here are just a few products I have loaded already more tonight and tomorrow!!

The 16 oz. Mason Jars and 7.5 oz imported from Italy Fido Jars are poured to order, Please allow 5 days before shipping.









Please always read burning instructions for the safest, prettiest ,cleanest burning candle!


Here is a picture of candles stocked in retail location I chose dye free, simple jute knot, and unbleached Kraft Brown Labels, I do the labeling myself in my office at home


Antique Ammo box filled with goodies, showing the square 8 oz. Mason, the 4. oz quilted Jelly Jar, some wax Tarts and the 16 oz. Heritage Mason Jar collection

For Kitchen Elegance........I am custom pouring to order 7.5 oz Fido Jars imported from Italy, with a simple kraft hangtag

Aren't these lovely they would go with any decor!



After burning candle soy is so easy to remove, just washes out with hot soap and water!! then these stack easily for pantry/refrigerator storage



Wanted to show a picture of my stocked retail location, I stocked a table in from of my existing booth,  if you are local I hope you stop by and smell the goodies!!



I poured a large variety of 100% soy wax melts, I love to light a candle but when the little ones are around or if I want a scent that I can leave unattended, I just pop 1-2 of the melts in a burner, lighter scents last around 8 hours, heavier scents 2 + days!!  These will be sold single or in six pack buy 5 get one free.


Many more items to be listed hope you check out the online shop and take advantage of the free shipping through Oct. 7!

Thanks for reading my Candle Escapades!  I will be revealing furniture again soon

Have a Wonderful Day!!
Sherry

Comments

  1. What a great sale! Can't wait for payday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! Thanks so much for reading and cheering on my candle escapades!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts