Today's painted projects and a one day 20% off sale NOV.2!!

Just a quick Hello


These are things I painted today to take down to Grapevine Antiques Market tomorrow I am so excited to pack the booth to the brim for our Grand Re-opening Festival Saturday Nov. 2.  I have posted a flyer on my previous post with all information regarding our event.  I wanted to add that on Nov. 2 in my retail location I will be having a twenty percent off sale nothing is excluded!!


today I  painted a few pieces in Traverse City Cherry, and of course favorite shade of white, putting the two mirrors, nightstand and corner shelf with drawer in tomorrow

 I stocked all the mason jar tart warmers

My fall donation for the raffle is a "Scented basket" filled with scented goodies and a new tart warmer, over $100 retail value tickets for raffle are twenty five scents each there are many more dealers with wonderful goodies participating

Just a few pics I took of the booth yesterday after filling to the brim with Tart melts, candles, warmers, and some really cute Industrial and farmhouse items, soaps and more!  (remember all will be on sale Nov. 2, one day only!!)

 right next to my booth is our malls New to be opened Friday Nov. 1  "Mason and Dixi cafe" it is the cutest decorated cafe ever and the food is going to be really good!!


 I filled booth to the brim with all the new scents and the autumn scents
 Filled this antique Library card case with wax melts put handmade cold processed all natural vegan soaps on top wrapped in really cute kraft paper boxes!!
 Got in alot of my new items to sell at shantygirl am excited Hope you like them!!

See that rather empty corner with just shutters and a frame, that is where the goodies I painted to day will go

Thanks so much for reading


Hope to see my local friends next Saturday, Music, raffles, free food (opening of Mason and Dixie cafe)!!  Pet Adoptions in the front of building.......lots of dealers at the market doing deals having sales!!

Hope you have a blessed week!!

Sherry

Comments

  1. Your booth looks great and that new cafe looks very cute. All the best in the upcoming sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elizabeth!! I appreciate the well wishes!!

      Delete
  2. Sherry - you are amazing. I can't believe you do all you do and keep your head above water, girl!! lol You're like the Energizer Bunny! Your booth look absolutely amazing!!! :) Have a fun Grand Opening!!!!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, thanks!!! I appreciate your words, sometimes I do feel like I am busy all the time but I think I am the type that has to stay busy. Thanks for your kind words about the booth!! You stay busy yourself as I know I read your blog!!!!

      Delete
  3. Looks wonderful. I love the white corner unit.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts