Hicks Chandlery on Instagram

Hi Ya'll

Dreams did come True



We bought the land and built the Four Gables Farmhouse....I got a couple horses, looking at getting chickens and a longhorn........

My Dream came true again when Fifi O'neil of Romantic Country came out to shoot our farmhouse.......will be on stands any day now look for HicksFarmhouse in the Summer 2017 Issue of Romantic Country

I continue to have an etsy shop and we continue to design, sew, craft, quilt, and pour candles.

We also are still Pickers and love to search for Vintage Farmhouse Finds!

I am on Instagram   as hickschandlery where I share daily lifestyle photos we maintain our hickschandlery.etsy.com as well as hickschandlery.com 



As it is hard to keep up all the above and this blog I won't be posting over here.  I wanted to keep my blog online with 7 years of history of sewing creating, painting antiquing.   Thanks to all those that have read this blog and I hope to continue keeping in touch!!

Hugs ya'll
Sherry Hicks

Comments

Popular Posts